Thursday 1 November 2007

LDP Feedback

LDP: Feedback

So have you approached the police? Do you have contacts? If so and the answer is yes, then I’d go with that I not then the smoking ban is, I feel, something which hasn’t been fully explored yet. The sub class (the smoker from the office) and their habitat (the great outdoors), or at least anywhere that affords shelter and a bit of warmth would be a great subject and one which unites all classes and cultures in the new anti smoking state of England. It’s ironic that I love sitting outside when having a pint, especially in country pubs but am now banished to the dim interior if I want to avoid secondary lung cancer!

The new ritual of these gatherings is very interesting as is the increasing notice ridden door of the pub., gallery, shop etc and the pile of tab ends outside. As you may have guessed I think this would make a great subject and offer establishing, relationship and detail opportunities. Do consider relevant format and presentation.


Ross

p.s. want to see 100’ds of photos very soon.

No comments: